Raumflug and the Occult Third Reich
‘Du sieh’st zum Raum wird hier die Zeit.’
Parsifal Richard Wagner
RAUMFLUG AND THE OCCULT REICH
The problem is that in the years immediately following the Second World War the earth’s skies suddenly began to be populated by flying craft which did some remarkable things.
The press and popular culture attributed these unusual craft to an extraterrestrial source, yet after over fifty years, no real proof for this assertion has ever come to light.
Raumflug & Aliens
In fact, the Institute’s “X-Labs” acquired so much science and technology far beyond mankind’s current knowledge base that soon various X-Labs were constructed in several other locations throughout Germany as well, including Castle Erlangen, Castle Heidenheim, Castle Höllenhammer, Castle Naudabaum, Castle Nuremburg, Castle Wolfenstein.
Pleiades, or “Seven Sisters” star cluster in the night sky).
The upshot of this belief was that the Aryans were originally aliens.
And this information came from Maria Orsitsch (see right), in cooperation with the occultist Baron Rudolf von Sebottendorf, the Gurdjeff disciple Karl Haushofer, the engineer and ace pilot Lothar Waiz, Prelate Gernot of the secret “Societas Templi Marcioni” (The Inheritors of the Knights Templar).
They were accompanied by the medium Maria Orsic and another medium only known as Sigrun. Maria had mediumistically received transmission in a secret Templar script – a language unknown to her – with the technical data for the construction of a flying machine (see right).
During this early phase of alternative science Dr. W. O. Schumann (see right) of the Technical University in Munich, both a Thule and a Vril member, made a speech, a section of which is reproduced here:
Saucer-shaped flying Machines
In the summer of 1922 the first saucer-shaped Jenseitsflugmaschine (flying machine) (see left) was built whose drive was based on implosion.
The performance of this first flying disk is not known, but experiments were carried out with it for two years before it was dismantled and probably stored in the Augsburg works of Messerschmidt (see right).
In the books of several German industrial companies entries under the codename “JFM” (for Jenseitsflugmaschine) can be found that show payments towards financing this work.
Under the leadership of Dr. W. O. Schumann the first experimental round flying machine, the RFZ 1 (Rundflugzeug 1) (see left)was developed on the grounds of the aircraft factory Arado in Brandenburg.
Before the end of 1934 the RFZ 2 was ready, with a Vril Drive and a “magnetic field impulse steering unit”.
The Andromeda Device
On January 22, 1944 a meeting between Hitler (see left); Himmler (see right), Kunkel (of the Vril Society) and Dr. Schumann this project was discussed.
It barely avoided disaster, for photographs show the Vril 7 after the flight looking “as if it had been flying for a hundred years”.
Due to President Truman’s decision in March 1946 the war fleet command of the U.S. gave permission to collect material regarding the German high technology experiments.
Under Operation PAPERCLIP German scientists who had worked in secret were brought to the U.S. privately, among them Victor Schauberger and Werhner Von Braun (see right).
The Haunebu III (see left), 71m diameter: only one machine built that made at least 19 test flights (speed ca. 7,000 km/h).
There is the question why, in 1947, Admiral E. Byrd (see right) led an invasion of the Antarctic, and why he had 4,000 soldiers, a man-of-war, a fully equipped aircraft carrier and a functioning supply system at his command if it was merely an exploratory expedition.
It is further stated that colour photographs taken by a night guard in West Germany in the Seventies exist of a landed and restarted flying disk that had both a knight’s cross and a swastika on its hull.
Good photographic material proves that the Haunebu II version especially had been sighted very often since 1945.
In addition a significantly high percentage of the cases where personal contacts with the people from the so-called UFOs was made, these were with Aryan types – blond and blue-eyed – and that they either spoke fluent German or another language with a German accent.
Photos of the Haunebu craft strongly resemble the Adamski saucer pictures of the early 1950s (see left).
These saucers were seen, and pictures of them taken world-wide.
There were many different sources for both sighting of Adamski saucers and pictures of them. There were so many in the early 1950s that it is hard to believe that all of them are fakes.
Mr. Ettl and Mr. Juergen- Ratthofer maintain that these “Adamski saucers” are really the German-designed Haunebu type saucers.
Since they were flown after the war, certain questions as to their origin arise.
German Eye Witnesses Report
This report first appeared in the 1998 Geheimtechnologien.Wunderwaffen Und Irdischen Facetten Des UFO-Phaenomens by Karl-Heinz Zunneck (3).
The subject of this interview was a German pilot who flew many missions in a JU-52, taking off and touching down in rough, presumably outlying airfields.
The Junkers JU-52 was an aircraft used by the Luftwaffe for many roles and could be described as a mainstay or a workhorse.
The sighting in question was reported by Horst Schuppmann whose friend knew the pilot of the JU-52 in question.
The date was July, 1944.
Accompanying the pilot on this three and one-half hour flight was a co-pilot, a mechanic,and the radio man.
The airplane took off from Brest-Deblin and flew on a westerly course to Lublin.
The flight was unfolding smoothly which was somewhat abnormal for the particular time and stage of the war.
Over Stettin Lagoon preparations were made to land.
A large white cross was sighted which was the marker for their goal, a meadow landing strip.
The aircraft descended, landed normally and rolled toward a group of bushes which would hide the aircraft from view.
Then things took a decided turn to the abnormal.
Harsh orders were received that the pilot, co-pilot and mechanic were not to exit the airplane. Suddenly, the radio man had vanished.
The others waited an hour in vain for his return.
Finally, the pilot decided to get out of the airplane and find his missing crewman,without orders, and on his own.
On the airfield itself nobody was to be seen.
There was only one building visible which was a lonely hanger.
The pilot, ever concerned with maintaining cover, headed straight for this hanger.
Upon arrival he opened an narrow, high sliding door and entered, hoping to receive some information.
No person was to be seen but what the pilot did see bewildered him so that the image was deeply ingrained in his mind.
There in the hanger stood three very large, round, dark dish shaped metal constructions on telescope-like leg stands.
The objects were about 6 meters off the ground and the objects themselves were 12 to 15 meters in diameter.
The pilot compared the shape of the objects to a giant soup dish or soup plate.
Suddenly, out of the half darkness a military guard emerged.
The guard let the pilot know that he was in an area which was strictly off limits.
This day had started as a routine flight connecting two outlying airfields. This pilot had no expectations of seeing something so unusual that he barley had context in which to place it.
Of course the question of what those objects in the hanger really were comes back to this pilot even after almost 55 years.
The pilot personally attributes it to the so called “Magnetscheibe”, literally, “magnet-disk”. According to the pilot rumors of these objects circulated in pilot circles since the summer of 1944.
Two things can definitely be said of this sighting.
First, it can be said is that this sighting seems to be of the smaller type of German field propulsion saucer as opposed to a larger version
Second, these saucers can definitely be ascribed to belonging to and in the possession of German military forces during the Second World War.
At no time in this report has the word “alien” or”extraterrestrial” ever been mentioned or even considered.
Beyond that it can be said that the pilot personally believed these to be of the “Magnetscheibe” type, that is to say not powered by chemical combustion.
There reasons to believe this is correct.
These saucers were found on a remote and rather primitive airfield.
They were in the only building present. This means that they did not need an extensive support system.
The chemically powered jet or rocket engines needed an extensive field support structure. They needed to be refueled after every flight.
The two liquid fuels used by the Me-163 rocket-fighter, for instance, ignited immediately when they came into contact with each other with explosive intensity.
The fuel tanks had to be washed out after each flight and separate ground crews were responsible for each type of liquid fuel.
It is noteworthy that no such support ground support structure or personnel was in evidence on this occasion.
All that was observed was a large structure filled with saucers and a guard.
The ground support necessary for launch of these craft must have been minimal and argues for the field propulsion hypothesis.
F.B.I. Reports On A German Field Propulsion Saucer F.B.I.
The time of the sighting was in 1944, the place was Gut Alt Golssen, approximately 30 miles east of Berlin.
click here for ‘UFOs – Mystery and Meaning‘
a study of the UFO and alien abduction phenomena
PROJECT KRONOS AND DIE GLOCKE
Associated with the projects related to Raumflug was the Kronos Project and ‘Die Glocke’.
The project had gone under two code names: “Laternenträger” (lantern carrier) and “Chronos”, and always involved “Die Glocke”.
Kronos is the Greek god of Time – which gives rise to the speculation that the project and die Glocke was designed to test the possibilities of distorting space and time – and it has been suggested that a concave mirror on top of the device provided the ability to see “images from the past” during its operation.
Die Glocke represented the very pinnacle of SS General’s Hans Kammler’s occult and super-secret SS “wonder weapons” empire.
The housing of this device in an underground chamber lined with ceramic brick and rubber mats suggests that it gave off extremely strong electro-magnetic or electro-static field effects as well as high heat when in operation.
The reporting of metallic tastes in the mouths of what few surviving personnel there are suggests this.
The quick decay without apparent putrefaction of organic material within its field suggests effects that some would associate with scalar waves.
It is perhaps worth noting that recently a strange substance known as “red mercury”, or mercury antominate oxide, has been alleged to have strong neutron emitting properties when subjected to sudden explosive stress, and is alleged to be a non-fissile method of triggering the enormous fusion reactions of hydrogen bombs, as well as being able, in its own right, of fission explosions in the small kiloton range.
Perhaps the Nazis had stumbled onto a similar such substance during the war.
The rotation of the object, and presumably the radioactive liquid-metal, “Xerum 525”, suggests that the Germans were investigating the inertial and vortex properties of radioactive material when subjected to high speed rotation, as well as the resulting field effects.
It is likely that this rotation was caused by passing a current through the liquid – hence the high power consumption – but the possibility of mechanical rotation should not be ruled out in addition to this, as German progress in jet engine turbines and uranium centrifuges would have given them the experience to construct very high speed turbines for rotating such material for study.
In this sense, it is possible that the Bell was nothing more than two counter-rotating ultra-high speed turbines.
That is to say, the Bell may have been an ultra high speed electro- mechanical turbine of some sort, an offshoot, perhaps, of German centrifuge technology development.